Sunday, October 01, 2006

Revamping!

Well, I can't remember my old password, and Blogger never sent it to me, so I'm starting from scratch. No biggie, since I only had a few posts started back in April.

6 years ago today, my husband and I were enroute to New Orleans for our honeymoon for a week. It was the first time there for both of us. We stayed at Maison Esplanade, a B&B just outside the quarter. I highly recommend. As far as I know, it's still in operation. Had a great time. That was the last time we were on a plane. Hmmm...

I haven't done nearly as much knitting as I should have recently, since we moved house in early August. The summer was pretty much absorbed getting ready for all that, and it seems to be a common theme among some of you out there that people are too tired after a day of work to do much else than stare at the TV after all the daily chores are done.

I have more than 6 projects going at once...have lost track of how many. I'm almost done with FETCHING, in a nice green. The only thing I'm not crazy about the Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran is that my "less-than-lady-of-leisure" snaggy dry-skinned fingers really drag on the fuzz of the yarn. But hey, these are really cool fingerless gloves!

No comments: