Monday, October 02, 2006

A Few of Many

I started working on a feather and fan afghan about a year ago, shortly before my friend was due to have her baby. Silly me. It's 240 stitches across! Get's boring after a while! I DID buy Addi Turbos to make it go faster though. Well, needless to say, the baby is now 1 year old...sigh.
This was a nifty little eyelt beanie from...i forget the name of the book. I can tell later if anyone wants to ever know.

Also currently on my needles is a magenta mohair short row shawl/skirt from Weekend Knitting, a skinny entrelac scarf in Noro Silk Garden, a few stray socks waiting to join their mates...don't get me started about what's in the works, meaning what I have the yarn for but haven't even started yet! I'm telling myself that I HAVE to finish some of the works in progress first!

No comments: