Thursday, October 26, 2006

Just ordered from KnitPicks!

Since I've been SUCH a good girl and have finished NUMEROUS projects in the last week and a half, I decided to treat myself and order from KnitPicks (which doesn't break the bank!)

I got Quarry, a slight boucle bulky weight in North Sea (heathery blue) for the Teva Durham Loop-D-Loop "Fringed Pullover" with fringe that resembles sheep dreadlocks!

Also got Alpaca cloud in Stream (nice indigo), 100% baby alpaca lace weight, for "Ene's Scarf" from Scarf Style by Pam Allen.

And last but not least, I got some Andean Silk in Cream (alpaca, silk and merino blend) for an xmas gift.

Hubby (K) and I have a big date planned this weekend! He's going to drive me to Goodwill so I can scavenge for 100% non-washable wool sweaters to felt and make recycled totes or a blankie! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just good